Interlake Resources carries several different security systems to meet your surveillance requirements.. Whether you need to monitor your home, farm, business, equipment or animals, we offer systems designed to be easy to use to give you peace of mind. All products here are backed by a 1 year warranty and unlimited tech support.
The RS511 is designed to monitor all activities outside the cab of your tractor or vehicle. The tough colour camera is weatherproof, waterproof and provides full night vision viewing. This system is ideal as a back-up camera, seeder camera, or trailer camera.
- 12 volt camera and 7″ wide-angle LCD monitor with mounting brackets
- will support up to 4 wireless cameras
- transmits 300 – 400 feet
- magnetic-based antenna for extra transmitting power
- will operate to -40°C
- remote control
Wired Equipment Camera System – $399.00
Item # RS 411
Extra Cameras – $169 Each
The RS 411 offers the same basic features as the wireless system above but in a wired version if interference is an issue. This system will support up to 3 cameras and includes all necessary cables for wired operation.
The RS 900 can transmit a clear video image to your television, computer or laptop up to one mile away allowing you to monitor your barn, buildings or animals from the comfort of your home. The weatherproof, waterproof colour camera has complete night vision capabilities.
- 1 camera with a 4 channel receiver that will support up to 4 cameras
- antenna with 45 feet of cable and mounting bracket
- transmits 3500 t0 5000 feet
- connects to any TV, monitor or DVR
- camera and transmitter are encased inside a protective housing
- camera can be powered by 12 or 110 volt
This 4 camera system offers complete indoor/outdoor surveillance for any home or business. It uses cabled cameras with complete night vision and includes a 4 camera digital video recorder that features simultaneous recording, playback and internet viewing. The DVR can be set to record continuously or motion activated.
- 4 day/night infrared colour cameras
- four 100 foot power and video cables
- cameras film up to 50 feet in complete darkness
- water and weather proof
- connects to any TV or computer monitor
For tech support for the products listed above, call 1-800-361-8080 Monday to Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, Eastern Standard Time.
The DVR-01 records 30 seconds of video and audio every time the sensor is activated then stores the video on a Micro SD card (4GB card included). Simple to use and battery operated, the camera can be set up instantly in nearly any location. The camera can be connected to a computer
to download the video clips with no special software required.
- infrared lighting allows the camera to operate in low light conditions
- built-in rechargeable lithium battery will power camera for up to 10 days
- USB cable to connect to computer for viewing
The DCMA-2500 is a wireless motion detector/receiver kit. The motion detecting sensor operates on one 9-volt battery (not included) and will detect a person or vehicle passing by out to about 50 feet. The sensor will then send a signal back to the receiver up to a ½ mile away.
- uses passive infrared detection
- receiver plays one of four different tunes that are selected at the transmitter so that different zones can be distinguished
- volume control on receiver